Area of Expertise
Data Center Design
Data Center Efficiency
- Project Management
- Technical / User Support
- Cloud Computing
- Knowledge Sharing
- Incident / Change Management
Data Center Power
Data Center Management
- Structured Cabling
- Vendor Management
- Risk Management
- Process Enhancements
- Information Security
Data Center Cooling
- IT Operations
- NOC Operations
- Audits & Compliances
- SLA Adherence
- Client Relationship Mgmt
- Certified Data Center Design Professional (CDCDP) from CNet Training, UK.
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- CISCO CCIE Routing and Switching Written Exam (350-001)
- Attended ITS Structured Cabling Installation Fundamentals course conducted by BICSI
- Operating Systems: - Windows XP, 7, Windows Server 2K/2K3/2K8, RedHat Linux etc.
- Applications:- MS Outlook 2003 ,2007, 2010, Windows AD configuration & user management, backup & restoration of user data, MS Exchange 2003,2007, DNS, DHCP, implementing SEP, WSUS Server & Network monitoring tools, IIS, MS SQL, Server virtualization (VM Ware), CRM tools like E-Support, etc.
- Cisco ASDM, Configuring Switch, Routers (VLAN Configuration, ACL, Wireless devices configurations, etc.) & firewalls as per client requirements.
- Well versed with LAN, WAN concepts, Routing and Switching. Network protocols: TCP/IP and Sub-netting, FTP, OSI & TCP/IP layer architecture, Network cabling.
- Hands on CISCO Switches: 2500, 3550, 3560 series. CISCO Routers: 800, 1700, 2600 series.
- Configuring routing VLAN, Access List on Routers & Switches. Routing Protocols: RIP, RIP2, IGRP, EIGRP, BGP and OSPF.
- Implementation of NTP, SNMP, POP, SMTP, Telnet, IP-Sec, Frame Relay, IPv4 and IPv6, Configuring inter-Vlan communication.
- Installation & Managing Cisco UCS-B/C Series Server Hardware.
- Provisioning LAN & SAN Connectivity in Cisco Integrated Management Controller.
- Provisioning RAID on the UCS Series Server.
- Provisioning Cisco VM-FEX.
- Scoping the Requirement, Raised Access Floors, Cabinets, Power, Cooling
- Earthing& Bonding, Cable Containment, Management & Protection.
- Delivering the IT Strategy, Copper Cabling Connectivity, Optical Fiber Connectivity.
- Managing the Design Process, Managing the Design, Implementation process.
- IT Infrastructure & Software, Power Systems, Cooling Options.
- Cooling Review, Regulatory Climate, Environmental Parameters.
- Collecting the Heat, Taking the heat outsides.
- Power Regulation, Power to the Data Centre, Distribution in the Data Centre.
- Standby Power, Design Guidelines.
- Develop, recommend and consults on IT Disaster Recovery, IT Emergency Response, and Business Continuity strategies, and recommends solutions.
- Conducts the IT component of Business Impact Analysis and Business Resumption Plan (BRP) Workshops.
- Provides internal consulting services in assigned technology area(s) and projects as it relates to IT Disaster Recovery design and implementation issues.
ITS Structured Cabling:
- Standardized Structured Cabling System.
- Connectorization of UTP, STP, ScTP, Optical Fiber Cable(OM1, OM2, OM3, OM4).
- Testing & troubleshooting of cabling system.
- Virtualization - Microsoft Hyper-V, VMWARE, Virtual Box.
- Hypervisor Architecture.
- Amazon AWS Cloud Computing platform.
- Microsoft Azure portal management.
- Security in Cloud Computing.
- Installation & Management of Amazon Web Services Console, Amazon Glacier Storage.
Working at SMEEP TECHNOLOGIES PVT LTD
Working as a Business Head for leading IT Company, responsible for successful the day to day running of all aspects of the business. Ensuring delivery of high quality projects always within time, cost and quality parameters.
- Formulation of company direction and strategy.
- Developing strategy & mission and carrying it through with confidence
- Responsible for all aspects of human performance issues.
- Working on full development lifecycle projects.
- Negotiating legal contracts with suppliers.
- Budgetary forecasting.
- Developing detailed project plans.
- Responsible for all Project Management controls.
- Producing informative, well-organized presentations for senior management.
- Chairing monthly meeting with Directors and Supervisors.
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Having a robust and business-focused approach to running a company
- Ensuring that everything works to the highest possible professional standards
- Possessing a proven track record in senior management
- A charismatic but pragmatic leader
- Proven ability to identify new business opportunities
- Can maintain close relationships with external bodies, suppliers and clients
- Evaluating and decision-making.
Click to Read More
Click to Hide