EXIN Secure Programming Foundation
In-built security of applications is worth the investment. Key in the secure software building process is education. If programmers do not understand the security of the software they are building, any additional investment in the process is useless.
What are the benefits of EXIN Secure Programming Foundation?
- Awareness of language-neutral secure programming practices
- Understanding security threats and necessary counter measures
- Knowing how to use the tools to build security in
- Security Awareness
- Basic Principles
- Web Security
- Authentication and Session Management
- Session Management
- Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF/XSRF) and Clickjacking
- Handling User Input
- Injection Attacks
- Input Validation
- Buffer Overflows
- Cross-Site-Scripting (XSS)
- Session Poisoning and Race Conditions
- Configuration, Error Handling and Logging
- Third Party Components, Configuration and Hardening
- Information Leaks
- Error Handling and Logging
- Denial of Service
- Kerckhoffs’ Principle, Key Management and Randomness
- Public Key Cryptography
- Secure Software Engineering
- Security Requirements
- Secure Design
- Secure Coding
- Security Testing
This certificate is meant for
- Programmers and software developers who have an interest in developing secure (web) applications.
- A training Secure Programming Foundation and knowledge of software development is highly recommended.
- Exam Duration: 60 Minutes
- Exam Format: Multiple Choices
- Number of Question: 40 Questions
- Exam Pass Mark: 26 out of 40 (65%)
- Level of Qualification: Foundation
- Electronic Devices Permitted: No
- Open Book: No
You can book your exams at your preferable time and date.
Note: The Exam centers are closed on National Holidays and work hours from 9 am – 6 pm every day.
Please contact us on email@example.com or reach us on +91 7259704860/
+91 7259704806 for best quote.